Friday, February 25, 2022

Atomic

Wingstop is one of my favorite go to spots. Something about their mango habanero sauce that keeps bringing me back. I also love that they have an option to get all flats or all drumsticks, I totally take advantage of that and get all flats. I like how much crispier the wings are when they're flats versus of drums. As of recent, I've been ordering half mango habanero and half atomic with a side of veggie sticks. The atomic sauce is the spiciest flavor they have, it's pretty addicting. It has a nice kick to it, guaranteed to open up your sinuses. The trick is to eat a veggie sticks in between each wing to help with the spice. Not gonna lie, when I eat the atomic wings I feel like I'm on an episode of "Hot Ones." I think I can take on the last sauce on that show, bring out The Last Dab!

14 comments:

  1. 'Atomic' and 'The Last Dab' sound dangerous! Alternate eating a spicy wing and a veggie stick, good strategy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once worked at a WingStop, but everyone there was childish and horrible at their job. I think I quit in the middle of a shift 2 weeks into the job. Key moral of the story is know your worth lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love Wingstop my husband works there so I try not to eat it so often so I don't hate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wing stop too. I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I really like the sweet flavored ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wingstop is good I also enjoy mango habanero. They also have great fries. I like spicy foods and I have tried a few sauces from Hot Ones. I even tried the one chip challenge and the 2x spicy ramen challenge. The chip messed me up, it's no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Wingstop is the stop. It's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually made mango habanero sauce from scratch a while back, and tossed chicken thighs with it.

    It turned out really, really good. I like a slow burn, and that's pretty much exactly what I got. A slow, smooth burn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post alone is a reason for me to be interested in trying to be friends. All flats are a must, and that mango habanero is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried their food before, but I've always wanted to. Now I'm definitely going to make an effort to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love "Hot Ones"! I haven't been watching them lately, because there aren't as much interesting celebrities on there as there used to, in my opinion anyways. I've tried a few of their sauces and they're all really good (Except Da Bomb)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds delicious interesting names. I like spicy food, I think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love wing stop it’s one of my favorite restaurants to eat at. I love boneless chicken wings I do hate chicken wings with bones in them for some reason. I also like the variety at wing stop I get tired of Buffalo wings I like that they have a wide variety of flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wingstop is good but I prefer Buffalo Wild Wings

    ReplyDelete