Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Introspection

Why am I taking IS 101?

The main reason I took this class was because it was a prerequisite for my major. So far I've been enjoying the class. Although when I first signed up for IS 101 and realized it was a 3 hour class, I was honestly dreading it. But now I feel like 3 hours isn't enough and I'll usually end up staying longer after class to finish up assignments.

Proudest moment?

My proudest moment actually happened recently. I was so proud of myself when I passed the MOS exam! The MOS exam was one of three exams I needed to take over a period of 4 days. Let's just say I was a tad bit stressed the past few days... But after completing all of the exams and feeling confident that I scored well, made me feel like I was on top of the world. I even went out to celebrate!☺

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are not dreading IS101-3010, Spring 2022 and staying after class to complete your assignments in the classroom ^_^

    I am very proud of your for passing MO-100 MOS Word!

    You will have many more proud moments later in the semester and beyond :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also surprised by how..."not miserable" a three-hour session has been. I had serious reservations about my ability to pay attention for three whole hours but, actually, it's not been that bad.

    The formatting is definitely friendlier for someone with a short attention span like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing. I was nervous before I took mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on passing! You gotta celebrate your victories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on passing your MOS Word exam! It's normal to be nervous, but as long as you prepare you will always succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very much nervous that whole week because I had multiple exams within a few days. I was also nervous about the exams being timed. Congrats on passing your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on passing! You'll be able to pass this class no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all of us who passed! It got me super nerve-wracked but I'm glad we all got through it together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation on Passing the MOS exam. At first this class seems like not a big deal but it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on passing the MOS exam. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! I hope you do just as well on the next MOS exams!

    ReplyDelete