Tuesday, April 26, 2022

6.5.1 Slide Master

I really enjoyed learning about slide master. Slide master is a tool used to help keep the consistency of the formatting within the different slides of the presentation. When using the slide master tool, you're able to add an image on the first slide of your presentation in order for it to translate exactly the same on all of the other slide. I find this really useful because if you're going to add the same image on all the slide in the same spot, might as well save time and only do it on the first slide.

12 comments:

  1. The 'slide master' function is useful indeed! Saves time, effort, storage, and promotes consistency across slides :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree slide master is great for fast and accurate slides

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the slide master was very useful thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'slide master' really helps cut down on the time you spend preparing slide shows; applying consistent design alterations in particular is much faster using this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things in slide master that I will forever use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slide master was confusing for me at first, but it definitely came in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slide master is a nice feature. You just have to ensure you read the instructions correctly so you can make adjustments to the correct slide in the slide mater group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked slide master, once I knew how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The slide master is extremely cool, but I won't lie. It was my least favorite part of the PP chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The slide master makes fixing the powerpoint super easy and makes it very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how slide master enables you adding words or designs that automatically reflect on all slides rather than having to copy and paste a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The slide master is definitely something I did not know about prior! Super useful!

    ReplyDelete