Friday, April 22, 2022

In-N-Out

I'm personally not the biggest fan of fast food. Although when I am craving a burger, my go to is always In-N-Out. I just find those burgers to be better quality than the majority of other fast food burgers. They also win me over with their spread sauce. In-N-Out has the best thousand island sauce! I always ask for extra packets on the side, enough to dip my fries and burger in. I order the same thing every time. I get a double single with no onions and add pickles. A double single is a double cheeseburger with just one slice of cheese instead of two, which makes a big difference. The only slightly annoying part is that In-N-Out is always packed. The drive through line is always ridiculously long, I've waited like 20 minutes in line before. But the point is, I still waited because it's always worth the wait.

12 comments:

  1. Double double with grilled onions protein style is my favorite ^_^

    I love their sauce too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat fast food anymore, but when I first moved out west, all my friends back on the East Coast were jealous, because I got to have In N' Out whenever I wanted, and they could not.

    I keep it simple...burger, cheese, and grilled onions.

    And bun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked In N Out for when I crave burgers and I want something quick. Otherwise I like burgers from actual restaurants rather than fast food places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love In N Out always fresh and my order always right. I get a cheeseburger with no onions and animal style fries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot of good reviews about In-N-Out all the time. I had it once but since I don't do fast food I couldn't tell the difference. It's usually busy whenever I pass by even at 1am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't have said this better myself. The quality is just amazing, and the spread, yum! I'm a big fan of their pink lemonade and the shakes. My order is a #1 with no tomatoes, add grilled and raw onions, fries and a one of the two drinks above, with 4 spread sauces on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In N Out seems to be very popular. I love their meals as well, though I don't go there often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruhhhhhhhhhh, I haven't had In-N-Out in forever, I know what I'm eating for lunch now lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any crazy opinions on burger places, but In-n-out is definitely super tasty! I think shake shack, fuku burger, and the habit are good competitors though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In-N-Out is always good. I always ask for extra spread because it's just better with extra spread.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they need to add a second lane just like McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In-N-Out was always my first stop after coming back from duty on leave in the Army. Very satisfying burger.

    ReplyDelete