Friday, April 29, 2022

Midsommar

A few days ago I watched a movie called Midsommar. My friends have been raving about it since it came out. I finally got around to watch it. Overall I thought it was pretty good, but I don't think it'd be a movie I'd rewatch. It's basically about a group of college friends that go to one of their friend's hometown town. The friend described his hometown as a very small rural community that's really intact with nature. So the group of friends travel to the middle of nowhere in Sweden to spend a few days there. Turns out the community is actually a cult and they pluck each friend one by one in really creepy ways.

12 comments:

  1. Just read the storyline for Midsommar, creepy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cult or not, I'd still be happy to spend a few days in rural Scandinavia!

    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!!! Scary. I might have to skip that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really frightening. I might watch it because I love the thrill that horror movies give.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting thriller movie, gotta check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like something I would like. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like some Hostel movie knockoff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard but I'm going to watch it sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really like scary movies like that, but I wouldn't not watch it if I were with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting! Might have to watch it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like scary movies so, I might watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting and creepy. Got to watch it!

    ReplyDelete