Friday, April 1, 2022

Beartooth

I can finally feel the stress melting off. I can breathe now!! At least for now... 
It's a plus that I don't have any big tests to study for soon, so I really can't complain.
I also like to treat myself after a productive few weeks of studying/heavy work load so I'll be going to a concert this Saturday. I am STOKED! I'll be seeing Beartooth and The Devil Wears Prada at the Brooklyn Bowl with a few friends and cousins. I think the genre is self explanatory when you read the band names haha, its a heavy metal concert. I'm ready to break my neck from all the head banging I'm gonna be doing sooo if you see me with a neck brace next Saturday, you'll know I had a great time.

12 comments:

  1. Attending a heavy metal concert after a productive few weeks of studying/heavy workload is an excellent reward :-)

    See you in class tomorrow (Saturday) morning and have fun at the concert Saturday evening ^_^

    Hope we don't see you in a neck brace the following Saturday ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sorest my neck ever got from that was a Tool concert, in Colorado...my neck was SO SORE. For the next week, it hurt just to turn my head and look behind the car while I was driving.

    I remember when the Devil Wears Prada's first album came out! I was a sophomore in high school, I think. It's kind of disquieting to realize that music from high school is now considered classic/twenty years oldish...

    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought they were a screamo or emo band, guess I gotta give them a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh a friend introduced me to beartooth a few semesters back! I like them alot! Reminds me of Avenged Sevenfold and i love their music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had fun! I am going to a concert but it's in July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a ton of fun! I'm headed to a concert this Saturday to see BTS. Good luck to both of us on making great memories and having the time of our lives. This is random but I have a friend who was head banging at an EDM concert and hit the barrier with his teeth! They're fixed now but it was quite the happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! School is a lot of work, so it's good to unwind and feel free for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your well deserved break, watch out for mosh pits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at your concert, try not to end up in a neck brace that's just crazy.

    ReplyDelete